COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Information that you provide to us in order to register on our website including, but not limited to, business and/or personal name and job title and contact information such as physical address and email address;
- Information relating to the vehicle pricing and purchase transactions carried out between you and us;
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests;
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of our website (your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation etc.);
- Other information relevant to marketing, promotion, customer surveys and/or offers
USE OF INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping purposes.
- To administer and manage the website.
- To alert users about any amendments to our privacy, usage or purchase policies and procedures.
- To keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
- To facilitate your use of the website for vehicle pricing and sales services.
- To assist Junk Auto in evaluating and improving the website and the services provided.
- To contact you by email, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes and/or to customize the website according to your comments and criticisms.
- To send you commercial communications of a marketing or non-marketing nature.
- To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users but will not include any information that could be used to identify any individual user.
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
SHARING/DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for conducting the vehicle pricing and purchase transactions contemplated herein.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your information, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure our servers and the information we collect online. In that regard, electronic transactions entered into via Junk Autos website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge, however, that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guaranty the security of information sent over the internet or that our safeguards and procedures will prevent unauthorized access to this information in all cases.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the third party website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to allow us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time to change your mind
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Junk Auto is the fast, easy and hassle free service to sell your unwanted car.
We give you your offer online, instantly! No need to pick up the phone or wait for an email reply
And once you've accepted an offer - we will guarantee payment, whether you take advantage of our friendly pick up service, or drop your car in to one of our convenient locations.
Easy! Lets get started.
La Puente, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Canoga Park, CA
South Gate, CA
Las Vegas, NV
Diamond Bar, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Culver City, CA
North Las Vegas, NV
La Habra, CA
East Point, GA
South Gate, CA
#instant #offer get online on your mobile to get your instant offer for your junk car. No pesky phone calls, no haggling. #iphone #android
#Florida #Georgia #California need to sell your dented damaged & dead car for cash? No worries. Get your #instantoffer online now http://t.co/Jk9GZgU1yX
Junk Auto is now in full swing Florida. We will be expanding nationally and adding new States to our network on a... http://t.co/4bCbdODX37
Did you hear us on the radio? Get your instant online offer today and cash in hand tomorrow at http://t.co/Jk9GZgU1yX #junkcar #cashforcars
Hi tweeters, watch this space for the official web launch of http://t.co/En1T9JIRJD - your first stop for selling your unwanted car for cash
Older cars make up 25% of total cars on the road, but attribute to 75% of harmful vehicle emissions? The answer - http://t.co/En1T9JIRJD